Candidates - How I Work
You are an individual with unique aspirations and career objectives. I always look to ensure that I listen to each and every candidate and tailor the work I do on their behalf to achieve their goals. This could be that next step up the ladder, a change of sector, relocation or a need to find a more harmonious work life balance.
Do you feel that sometimes you are passed round multiple contacts and continually have to repeat answers to the same mundane questions? At Stephen Joyce Consultancy, you will be dealing with one point of contact throughout the entire process. I will be available to answer your queries and questions out with normal office hours and at weekends if required.
My Candidate Charter –
- I will only submit your CV to a vacancy after we have fully discussed the position and only with your full permission.
- You will always be kept informed on the status of your application on all vacancies and where the client has reached with the position.
- I will be contactable to you at all times including after normal working hours and weekends and will always return your calls and e-mails within a reasonable timeframe.
- I will get feedback on all vacancies you apply for and fully discuss it with you. If required we will work together to ensure that your interview techniques are fine tuned for success.
- I will always try to arrange interviews to fit around your schedule.
- At offer stage, you will never be pressurised into making a quick decision. We will work together to evaluate the offer and determine if it is the right career move.
- The service offered to you is free, independent and completely confidential.